Date(s) - June 22, 2017
6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Red Hot & Blue
Categories No Categories
What is the TSTT Meetup?
If you’re a sales professional, a business owner, or business professional with high aspirations, this is the meetup for you. We’ve sat through too many “sales meetings” with other people’s agendas. That’s why the Triangle Sales Meetup Group was created.
Organized by Elyse Archer and Neal Isaacs, the TSTT was created for business professionals by business professionals to bring you the business meeting you want to have. From best practices in processes, to prospecting tips, to social selling, and everything in between, the one thing you can always expect from a TSTT Meetup is to leave with actionable advice that you can implement immediately. We attract business professionals in sales and business ownership who seek to be better, and always include plenty of time to network so that you can meet new valuable contacts.
Three things you are guaranteed at any TSTT Meetup are:
- Guaranteed quality time to network before and after a professional speaker
- Quality contacts from other business and sales professionals
- Actionable advice you can implement immediately
IMPT: Meetup attendance is free, and all that we ask is that you patronize our venue when you attend. Red Hot & Blue has generously donated their space, and simply requests that all of our guests order food while they are there. Plan to arrive hungry and eat dinner with us!
In this high speed, high impact session, we will explore:
A Reality Check:
Trends disrupting business as usual
The brain drain of internal corporate dysfunction and red tape
A buzzword-free definition of innovation
How all this reality effects sales and hinders success
Explore cultural shifts, attitudes and actions necessary to unleash 21st-century innovation that drives rapid results at today’s accelerated pace of change.
Join us this month as Melissa Kennedy changes our impressions of business as we know it!
A few words from Melissa Kennedy:
Deep down everyone is in sales. I’m no different. I have been on both sides of the love/hate relationship of sales and marketing. I left my 6-figure job to launch 4 startups. I now facilitate rapid results innovation that drives revenue. Here are a few successes:
- Facilitated $1 billion in revenue for my clients 48 hours at a time
- Achieved Amazon #1 bestseller with my first book, The Innovation Revolution, Discover the Genius Hiding in Plain Sight in 12 categories including Organizational Change, Behavior and #2 Business Technology Innovation
- Generated $1 million in revenue with my first two startups in less than 2 years
- Drove $1 billion+ in pipeline for commercial field and channel sales at Cisco
- Launched a comprehensive marketing initiative for NC State University — which led to its first $1 billion fund-raising campaign
- Co-lead the largest higher education bond referendum in US History – $3.1 billion for NC Universities and Community Colleges
Melissa will be providing signed copies of her BEST SELLING book!